Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Ocger is definitely my Rome of Network's

 It's a real pain having enough knowledge to know what your doing, but not enough to be able to make it all work as it is typed. Guess you could say, "When it comes to PHP and MYSQL, my knowledge is in between a novice and expert. " I am so close to being at a professional level, it's irritating.

With Ocger, I have nearly written two thirds of the site. But there is one thing that keeps holding me back.  This would be the registration/ log in coding. No matter how close i get, a new error pops up. So I do believe it's time to set Ocger to the side for a few months and re-learn those specific area's of PHP and MYSQL.

Simply put, I've been at this for so long I'm in need of a break as is. But not to worry, I plan on finally officially launching Ocger in July 2016.  As the say, "Rome wasn't built in a day." 

No comments:

Post a Comment