Thursday, December 15, 2011

Ckecking basic Seo in my Social Networks

Hi, over the past several days including this past weekend, I've been checking and double checking the Seo basics on all my Social network profiles. Such as key wording for my profile descriptions, Tags or labels Etc. And as I mention  before, I also check for Duplicate Content. Duplicate content being a sentence or phrase found more than once on the same web site in which the wording is in the exact same order.  these key area's are very important. Because with out any of these three area's you could lose out on a multitude of search engine spots. And possibly  not be presented in them at all. Especially the duplicate content, search engines frown on this big time and it is most likely that you'll be excluded in their search results. That's it for now, hope this helps and don't forget to check my other two blogs for updates, Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment