Thursday, December 8, 2011

Project Simplify is Complete.

Would you say this blog is much simpler ? Easier to read, follow and find things ? I hope so, Lol. Here's what I did. I removed Some adsense, because too many ads are just irritating and clogging. I changed the template to a simpler left to right view. Having no distractions on the left side helps when reading. I Also moved the archives to the bottom of the post. Doing this allows me to present more info about the Archives with out Cluttering the blog. I Also Edited the " Html, " Pad or word link area for a more simple look.  Which you will notice that I created another blog, "Troy M's Online Income : (click here to view)," for all my incomes. So now there not Scattered all over this Blog. They are now all in one simplified Blog. And last but not least I also took a minute to adjust the Seo wording in the Blog description. If you read it, You'll notice that the same words are in the description as the title. But, you do not want to use the exact same sentence. Google will frown on this big time. This is something even i will double and triple check and fix if necessary. And that about sums it up. Hope this post Helps, enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment