Monday, November 28, 2011

Troy M. 's SEO - Social Networking's Project Simplify

Project Simplify is under way. As you can see I've already made quite a difference adjusting my Social networking blog for better SEO standards. The twitter feed, Gone. And the checkers games is gone as well. But don't worry, they are still available to read and /or play. See, I created a new blog called, "Troy M.'s Social Networks". Specifically for my social networks like face book, etc... And you can find them by clicking here or by clicking on the word link next to the page rank button on the right. So as I'm sure you've figured out, This is the new home for the twitter feed and the checkers game, Why ?  Head over and Find Out. ;-)  Seven hours into the changes and it's getting there. Thanks for reading and hope it helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment