Friday, November 25, 2011

SEO Tips, My Blog is too Cramped.

Happy Belated Thanksgiving to one and all. And I know my blog has been off Que this past week and I apologize. But i have been brain storming and searching for quicker incomes. The nickle and dimes sites help more in a long term sense but wont pay the bills. And I have also been thinking about my Blog and it's SEO. The number one thing you need to know about Seo is to keep it simple, especially in blogging. One or two key words. So I think it's time for me to Spread out a little. Not only will it help with my Seo, But it will give me more Ad Space and linking privileges. So at this time, this is number one priority. Thanks for reading And remember to check in, in a couple days for more updates tips and tricks.

No comments:

Post a Comment