Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Starting SEO setup and why.

Alright, First post. As you can see I'm still working on it, but I want to do this in a way that helps you see what, how and why I am doing. With that said, we'll Start with the basics. As you take a look Around you'll see 2 things that are not Blogger created. These Are My Twitter Feed and my Facebook button. Still working on a Feeder though. But back to the point, it's basic SEO. See if you want your info in the search engines at a decent search range such as top 100. This is one thing you really need to know. Shared linking
is a major part of search engines due to the fact that it Supplies more info for the searcher. Shared linking is when your link connects to a different web site and that website Connects to yours. (Shared linking may not be a technical term. ...Lol) And that's it for now. I'm Troy M. and if you like what ya read Stick around. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment