Friday, January 6, 2012

The New Web Site?

Hi Troy Merriam here, in my last post I mentioned something about building a web site. I've built a few web sites over the years but nothing quite like this one. It's a bit different from my normal way of doing things, but with a few pushes from good friends. I decided to give it a shot. But before we get to that, there a couple things I want you to know. See with this new site. I'm going to have to market it. Or advertise it to say, and I mean a lot. Which means you as the reader gets the advantage. Best of luck and i hope this will help.

Oh, Guess you might want to know about the web site. Well, it's not just a web site and its not a forum. Okay I'll quit stalling, Here's the link, " The Force Social Network, " Click here. Yes, it is a social network. But not just any social network. It's, the social network called force. I decided on the name force for many reason's but the reason I want you to know up front is that I created this network for the people. Not for me, or a company but the social network members. See, here the member will be able to force the social network into doing things their way. To personalize it, So to speak.

Well, since it is a network, I will also be adding it to my networking blog next. So if you want more info you will be able to find it by clicking here. Or you can just head over to the social network force, Sign up and see for your self. either way, I am just thankful that you have read this far.

No comments:

Post a Comment