Sunday, February 7, 2016

Advertising Jedi or Misleading Sith Series, Episode 2.

As I enter the room to speak with the Jedi council. The force becomes stronger than ever. This month my focus is the web site I hinted about last month. But, there are some changes coming that were not apart of the original plan. It seems the hosting company for the site is shutting down. As of now, the site or at least some of it still works. And is suppose to stay live into March of 2016. So as it sits, this site was named, "Kenilworth Consignments." since the link will be null and void soon, I'll just print the link, ( http://fineartsmt.acoxi.com/ ). Simply copy/ paste it in a new window or tab to check out the web site until it closes.

With this knowledge, I now have to adapt and overcome this simple situation. As an entrepreneur, little issues like this don't even slow me down any more. You see, I just decided to re-arrange the site before receiving the news. The company that this site represented is owned by a man named Mike Tellshow. Which Also owns other small companies. And eventually, these other companies will have an online presence by me "Troy Merriam," as well. So to keep it simple, I will create a much larger site on a better hosting program. This way, all the keywords and companies will be defined by their own niches and still be on one site.

So this months focuses are as follow, Find better hosting, create a new but simple web site, Create inner pages based on key words for each business and tie it all together with the home page. As this comes together I also have to make sure it connects to an advertising campaign I'm working on.

I am hoping this campaign goes well because it is an offline campaign. So far I have these keywords set, Antiques, Arts and Collectibles. But with in the new site I mention above, there will be many more. But, this will have to wait till the next post. I wouldn't want to give up too much info too quickly. I hope you check back in the beginning of march for my next post. Revealing I hope it is. hard to see the next post is becoming. Thanks for reading and may the force be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment