Wednesday, November 9, 2011

As Promised, Income Earners it is.

Hi, TroyM here, I've got some good news and bad news. lol Let's see, which first ? we'll start here, First income earner I found and looked into is Linkbee.com. This Company is and advertising service that allows publishers to take long web links and shorten them.  And you get a new short link. in doing so, when the link is Clicked on the page loads with a small add at the top or a short video before you reach the site you clicked to see. So since your visitor Clicked that shortened link you get a commission. Sounds good right? Simple, easy, and it works. Well,
it did from what I read. Check this out, PTC Investigations.( <-click there) Turns out they haven't paid in Quite a while. Is it a scam ? I'll leave that up to you, But I will say, I won't be using it.
  Onto better news, I am now working with Amazon. <-Click there to check out there Affiliate side. Amazon pays associates a commission when a buyer makes a purchase from an add the associate Placed where ever on the web. Did I research amazon ? not yet, why ? Amazon is one of the most trusted E-Commerce website on the Internet. But I will and if I find anything worth posting, I will post it.
  Onto the third income starter for today's post. This Company is a different kind of ptc or paid to click program. At In box Dollars <-Click there),  they actually pay you to Click on advertisers ad's that pay them to pay you. Again I did some research, Check this out. http://ptc-investigation.com/inboxdollars.aspx   Now this is the same company above. What's the verdict ? Again, I'll leave that up to you, But I know I'll be using In box Dollars.  Guess that's it for now. Hope this helps.  

No comments:

Post a Comment