Friday, November 11, 2011

tweaking Seo on my Social network

Today I spent editing my profile description on twitter, face-book, blogger and you-tube. You tube I am still putting together. In social marketing, profiles are the similar to web pages. So the description works the same. Anytime you add a description you will want to make sure you use the key word or words you want the search engines to find and place you in those categories. And it's as simple as that. other than that I've been setting up my you-tube page and playing around with my income starters. So far i have accumulates over 6 dollars in credit in less than an hour. lol Doesn't sound like much does it ? And your right it's not, but I'm just getting started and I'm barely getting the blog out to the world wide web. So it's just a matter of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment