Monday, November 7, 2011

Social Network Connections Complete

It's Monday already? Lol, well I spent over 2 hours researching Google because at one point in 07' it Seems, they had a Referral package. But, from my searching the only I could find is that Google Adsense Referral Portion of the program has been close for a few years. (Scratches's head,) I will keep Searching on that until then if you are seeking more info on Google Adsense <-Click here.  And since were on the no luck role here, I have yet to find a compatible feed for my facebook profile, that my anti-virus protection program will deal with, lol.  But what I did find was an html Board so I was Able to At least display my Profile links. Therefore my shared linking is Complete. Even though there not exactly what I wanted, they will still work for the Search engines. And I have found a Couple more Free Income Starters. And I will be posting those including more info on amazon, in the next day or two. Until then, hope this is helping.

No comments:

Post a Comment