Friday, November 4, 2011

Making Progress and Income Kick Start.

Let's see, so far I've added Google, amazon stuff and a Checkers game that works at the bottom. Yes i will and you also can make money with google and amazon, details on that coming soon. Also if you check out my twitter feed you'll See a lot of post from my my likes (Click here), Account. I'm starting to build and income here as well. Feel free to check it out. And to get back to the SEO of my Blogger.com Blog, Creating income Via Social Networking. I'm still working on finding the feed I want to display my face book Stuff. But once I do, this will Complete the shared linking process. So the next step is to Add back links. back links are Web links that take a person ta a particular site with out being able to get back to the site they came from via a direct link. With that Said the Search is on.

No comments:

Post a Comment